Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lake Elizabeth

Some family time at Lake Elizabeth Park this Sunday Afternoon. Ronald busted out his Nikon D40 so I snatched it for a moment and put my SD card in and went shooting.

 I like the contrast and picture sharpness of the D40. The APS-C size sensor creates amazing pictures(compared to point and shoot sized sensors that I'm accustomed to) even with the standard 18-55mm kit lens. Nikon D40 6.1MP Digital SLR Camera Kit with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens

The weather was good. It wasn't too hot and it got a bit windy before we left. Wanted to take more pix but battery was dying. There's always next time. 









matching. i don't think they planned it either.

ronald shooting matt'e belly

mouths wide open

g smiling for the cam



me looking bewildered


nice color


baby angela about to cry again lol


head shot of G



No comments:

Post a Comment