Sunday, October 17, 2010

Good Bye Kodak ZI8!

You can see some of my old Zi8 video clips on my youtube channel

Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera (Black)
Well not exactly good bye but it will be used as back up. Rather than carry my Kodak pocket HD cam and my regular Sony digi cam around me when I got out, I'm gonna purchase a digi cam that has better video and better pictures all in one!


And that my friends is the Canon SX130 IS. Although not full 1080P, it has 720P that is much clearer than my Kodak. It's better in low light, optical image stabilization, 12x optical zoom while recording, and a stereo mic for audio. Pretty overpowered for a cam that costs 229 right now. But it's gonna have to wait, I got a speeding ticket over the weekend. :(

Canon PowerShot SX130IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 12x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 3.0-Inch LCD


Here's a link for specs. Canon SX130 IS


No comments:

Post a Comment