Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bruce Lee Revisited



If you don't know by now, I'm a big fan of Bruce's movies and philosophy. Also it's funny we referred to my brother as Bruce when we were younger lol. possibly a reason why he's into martial arts today.

It was Bruce's B-Day last week. Here's a couple cool vids...the songs in these clips are very nostalgic for me. He would have been 70 if he were still alive. He died at a young 33, very weird to think about since he was so influential at a young age.

sorry mobile phone users. youtube vids do not display. i can't change that option since they're not my vids.

The movie that made him an international star. full version


final scene in Chinese Connection



too bad his films weren't dubbed in his own voice until Enter The Dragon but that's how they did things back then

opening and ending credits from Game of Death which compiles scenes from his old films .



im thinking about rasterizing a pic of Bruce for my wall next to my other poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment