|Great to have the UFC local again. HP Pavilion in San Jose, CA.|
|bro telling a story after the weigh ins|
|cuzzo amped up for the fights|
|g prolly checking fighter updates on his phone|
|after the Faber win|
|my vantage point during the main event|
|bro and his girl posing next to the octagon post fight|
- I had it a draw for the Shogun/Hendo fight. I gotta watch it again. Instant classic.
- Cung Le fight seemed like a premature stoppage but you gotta air in the side of fighter safety.
- Good win for Faber. He won in stunning fashion. I had picked Bowles to win.
- Tom Lawlor got put to sleep by Chris Weidman. Tom dressing up as Steven Seagal at weigh ins was hilarious.
- Cool to see a lot of peeps I haven't seen in a while at this event.