Sunday, November 20, 2011

Quick Notes from UFC 139 Shogun vs Henderson

Great to have the UFC local again.  HP Pavilion in San Jose, CA.

bro telling a story after the weigh ins

cuzzo amped up for the fights

g prolly checking fighter updates on his phone

after the Faber win

my vantage point during the main event

bro and his girl posing next to the octagon post fight

  • I had it a draw for the Shogun/Hendo fight. I gotta watch it again. Instant classic. 
  • Cung Le fight seemed like a premature stoppage but you gotta air in the side of fighter safety.
  • Good win for Faber. He won in stunning fashion. I had picked Bowles to win.
  • Tom Lawlor got put to sleep by Chris Weidman. Tom dressing up as Steven Seagal at weigh ins was hilarious.
  •  Cool to see a lot of peeps I haven't seen in a while at this event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment