Monday, March 28, 2011

Irvine Trip Pan American BJJ 2011

Took a trip with my brother and his girl to watch some Brazilian Jiu Jitsu competition in Irvine this past weekend. Tons of eating and great competition. makes me wanna train again.


Kettleman exit off I-5. I always stop here to gas up whenever I head down south.

Nice arena in UC Irvine Bren Events Center.

Cute and calm brown belt who can beat up most men

Pirate entertaining the crowd

Sergio calling out instructions

Pirate making his opponent think twice about competing

game planning

game planning paid off

UFC fighter Cole Miller out the 1st round.

Bro and his girl in Irvine Spectrum

Quick shot of fountain at the spectrum

Galvao wins again

Ready to rumble

A focused Sergio

Major underdog

Game face

numba 1

Mike Nickels MMA fighter took 1st in his division

No comments:

Post a Comment